question about bluetooth with radio and pandora...

shaselai

Reaction score
Hi, i am a new owner of maxx HD and i took a test with my car's bluetooth and noticed a slight problem (might be settings?). Basically i found my radio "Sony" via the phone and i connected fine and i played pandora fine. When I turned the car off and turned it back on, the bluetooth doesnt automatically connect, or rather i see it is "connected" from the phone but the sony radio keeps showing me an access code and the phone wants me to make sure it is the same. I have no idea why this is happening and i managed to "fix it" by disconnecting and reconnecting but it is a nuisance. Prior to this my droid charge just auto connects to radio no problem.... Is this a settings thing or what? thanks!

Not sure what the issue is but I have a Sony car stereo in one of my cars and the phone automatically connects fine to both bluetooth audio and phone each time.

Hi, i am a new owner of maxx HD and i took a test with my car's bluetooth and noticed a slight problem (might be settings?). Basically i found my radio "Sony" via the phone and i connected fine and i played pandora fine. When I turned the car off and turned it back on, the bluetooth doesnt automatically connect, or rather i see it is "connected" from the phone but the sony radio keeps showing me an access code and the phone wants me to make sure it is the same. I have no idea why this is happening and i managed to "fix it" by disconnecting and reconnecting but it is a nuisance. Prior to this my droid charge just auto connects to radio no problem.... Is this a settings thing or what? thanks!

I have this same issue with my HD and my Chrysler 200's UConnect.

Back