Question about bootstrap recover/clockworkrecovery

HoppingZombie

Reaction score
If i were to flash back to my 2.2 froyo rom from my rubix 1.8 w/ beetle juice theme. would i have to do anything else? ie: wipe data/cache/mount system?

Last edited:
You can make duplicate backups and name them how you want so you'll know.

I have 3-4. First nandroid, rubiX and a rubiX with my Black Glass Theme.

If you move it to the root of your SD card it won't go anywhere inless you delete it:)

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

You can make duplicate backups and name them how you want so you'll know.

I have 3-4. First nandroid, rubiX and a rubiX with my Black Glass Theme.

If you move it to the root of your SD card it won't go anywhere inless you delete it:)

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

k thanks can you answer my new question now?

k thanks can you answer my new question now?[/QUOTE]

Did you make a backup of your stock 2.2 before you installed a rom. If so, go to clockwork recovery, wipe data, wipe cache, and flash back to your backup - install .zip from SD card. Choose the .zip you want to restore. Select yes and wait

If you did not make a backup and you want to go back to stock 2.2, you will probably have to flash the CORRECT 2.2 SBF FILE! If you did the OTA 2.2 update, you cannot flash the 2.1 sbf file or you will have serious issues. I do not have the link to post it but if you search through the forums, you will be pointed in the right direction.

If you did backup your stock 2.2, you can also restore from rom manager. Make sure you flash clockwork recovery before you choose to restore. When you choose the file you want to restore, it will prompt you and ask if you want to wipe data and cache. Check that box and press ok. If you do not click "flash clockwork recovery" this will simply reboot your phone and bring you back to where you began.

Hope this helps

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Back