Question to whose received Jelly Bean

matt_man

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Ever since I received the 4.1 update on my MAXX HD, my battery has been depleting quite rapidly. Has anyone else had this issue or is it just me?

After the first few days of an update like this that is normal... and what do you consider fast? Post some screens of your battery read out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

My battery has taken a hit as well. Just going to wait and see if it returns to normal in a day or two. I did notice a few apps that I did not use or barely used before the update using a high percentage of battery. Facebook app. Was one of the offenders.

After the first few days of an update like this that is normal... and what do you consider fast? Post some screens of your battery read out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

And why would that be?

When I was using my old Galaxy Nexus and update from ICS to JB, I noticed a hit to battery life. Same goes for the Razr HD Maxx. Still, the battery life is so good that I don't might the small hit to battery life.

Just ever since my phone updated, my battery has been draining quicker than before. I wasn't sure why the update would cause battery depletion rate to change.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I noticed the same thing with my phone. Before my battery would hold me all day on moderate use, but after jelly bean, I've noticed I need to charge it sooner than later.

I have not noticed any changes. I still get anywhere from 17 to 19 hours of average daily use

I have not noticed any changes. I still get anywhere from 17 to 19 hours of average daily use

That's how mine was before the update but ever since after I've been getting 9-10.5 hours on average use.

Wow. That's worse then the s3. I would check how your settings are maybe? But I'm sure already have.

Wow. That's worse then the s3. I would check how your settings are maybe? But I'm sure already have.

Yeah, way ahead of you. Thanks for the tip though! I'm just gonna hope it fixes itself within the next few days!

Mine took only a little hit to the battery, but still pretty good. I did notice some apps i've had for a while suddenly took up more space than usual, and my wi-fi doesn't seem as good as before, maybe it has nothing to do with update, but that's what i noticed so far.

Mine took only a little hit to the battery, but still pretty good. I did notice some apps i've had for a while suddenly took up more space than usual, and my wi-fi doesn't seem as good as before, maybe it has nothing to do with update, but that's what i noticed so far.

Possible. I just find it convenient is all.

Nope, been great... averaging about 9-10 hours screen on time per full charge, which is good enough for me

edit: I mainly use wifi btw, either at home or work..great for battery life

Back