Reminder beep of message or missed call.

lefty78

Reaction score
Sorry for posting a few posts, but another question I have:
does this phone have a way of giving you a reminder beep if you have a missed call, voicemail, text or email?
Or do you have to turn the phone on to check each time?

i think missed call (ironic, huh lol) can do this with reminders n stuff

It amazes me how everyone wants to root toot and blow their horns when us newbies just want to get the derned thing up and going then have our fun. Rooting, tooting and hacking just doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Some people are just users and some have a developer sense and would like to learn how things tick. Choose your side.

go to settings/sound and display/Notification ringtone click and choose - that's it

There is no option setting for missed calls, this does not work.
I downloaded No LED from the market and that helps notify but only by looking. This app also doesn't notify me of yahoo emails or facebook.

Missed Call works good for missed calls, sms, & calendar repeating reminders on 2.2.

Have yet to find one for missed chat (specifically gtalk), GV, and gmail/email.

I have a Samsung Fascinate - is there a way to get some sort of beep when I have a missed call (or even a flashing light)? I've tried all of the above and nothing so far has worked. Is there an app I can download, anything? Thanks!

Yes, the app is called Missed Call. Its in the market. You have to go into the app settings and configure everything the way you want it. I typically only have reminders for txt messages and if any of you are using handcent messenger there is a feature in there for that.

Back