Replacement batteries for Rezound?

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
Hi all.

Anybody know where to get replacement batteries for Rezound?
I don't want the extended life battery because it makes that phone too fat and I only need one in case of emergencies.

Thanks
B

Any truth to the rumor that the battery used in the thunderbolt will in the Rezound?

Yeah it's true but the Rezound battery is better than the Thunderbolt battery.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Thanks.
I want to get a backup battery but I'd rather not spend $25 for the Rezound battery.
I can get the tbolt battery for $5.
Is this battery dramatically inferior to the one made for the Rezound?

The Thunderbolt battery is 1400mah and the Rezound battery is I believe 1620mah.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OK.
So I purchased htc thunderbolt batteries from Amazon.
I tried both with the Rezound with the same negative results.
The battery monitor in the notification bar shows empty and there is an exclamation point in the middle of it.
The LED flashes green then orange over and over and the battery discharges very quickly when plugged in, according to Smart Battery Monitor application.
Did I get defective batteries or maybe the wrong ones?

They say 3.7vdc, 1400mAh and 5.18Whr Li-ion battery.

The battery is probably not supported in the Rezound. Just buy the extended battery at half price at Verizon, at least it was half off Christmas Eve!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OK.
So I purchased htc thunderbolt batteries from Amazon.
I tried both with the Rezound with the same negative results.
The battery monitor in the notification bar shows empty and there is an exclamation point in the middle of it.
The LED flashes green then orange over and over and the battery discharges very quickly when plugged in, according to Smart Battery Monitor application.
Did I get defective batteries or maybe the wrong ones?

They say 3.7vdc, 1400mAh and 5.18Whr Li-ion battery.
They are a little under powered for the Rezound. the Rezound batteries 5.99Whr.

htcpedia is your best bet.'

i keep a spare in my wallet just like i did with my droid x and original nexus.

i had an insurance claim with my rezound on day 3 of owning it and they don't want you to return ANYTHING back but the phone. the replacement phone had everything in the box even though it seemed refurbished.

so now i have a third standard battery, a second pair of BEATS phones and a 2nd 16gb microSD card.

all for sale.

I should be getting my Rez tomorrow. I ordered and received a 32gb card and extended battery. Can't wait to check out the phone.

Back