Replacement Bionic can't find apps & widgets

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Forgive me if this has been discussed in another thread.

I had to replace my Bionic yesterday -- stock & not rooted with ICS -- Just like the previous one.

Is there no way to sync my apps from the App Store and Amazon back onto my phone? I've been having to go into the store and re-install each one from my phone . They show "installed" when I look via my computer, but when I look in my phone apps they aren't there. I'm going in to the store and doing a search for each app I had/have.

This isn't as easy as I thought it would be *sigh*

I had to replace my Bionic yesterday -- stock & not rooted with ICS -- Just like the previous one.

Is there no way to sync my apps from the App Store and Amazon back onto my phone? I've been having to go into the store and re-install each one from my phone . They show "installed" when I look via my computer, but when I look in my phone apps they aren't there. I'm going in to the store and doing a search for each app I had/have.

With Play, open the app, tap menu, tap my apps, slide left or right to All.
With Amazon, open the app, menu, tap my apps.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Once in a while apps will not automatically reinstall as they should. I think your only option is to reinstall them manually. Be sure to go into your main settings menu and check that you have Backup and Restore both checked.

Good luck

Thanks!

Between the new look of ICS and having everything basically wiped clean, I didn't even think to look at the "Cloud" with Amazon and swiping to the next page of Google Play. I feel so dumb :blink: It's been a long and stressful week. I am not too happy trying to move back into my phone. I had everything just the way I wanted it and *BAM*.

Thanks again, and yes, some of my apps didn't make it and I've had to go hunting in Google and Amazon's store. However, I sure as heck found most of them after your posts!:hail:

Back to trying to get this phone set back up...

It's been my experience if Play says it's installed but it's not on my phone, I click to go on that app's page there it says install not installed. Then I can install it again.

Back