Replacement rezound.. :/

arbs27

Reaction score
My rezound was having battery problems.. got a replacement ... Now to start the process all over again.. sigh..

Sent from my rezzzzound...

Hope this time goes well for ya! it's a great phone despite what some nay sayers or spewing. Not saying other phones aren't great either. Just saying, the Rezound is a phone worth keeping.

My rezound was having battery problems.. got a replacement ... Now to start the process all over again.. sigh..

Sent from my rezzzzound...

What problems did u have?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Yeah I love the phone,regardless of what people say...

At first I thought it was a manufacturer problem.. not sure..

I was running Scotts senseless ics Rom. Everything was perfect... Had it for about a week,then one night I couldn't find my charger and it died on me when I finally found it , the phone wouldn't power back on. The notification light would come on for about 5 seconds then it would turn off.. I tried usb, car, wall chargers. And nothing... Any ideas?

Yeah I love the phone,regardless of what people say...

At first I thought it was a manufacturer problem.. not sure..

I was running Scotts senseless ics Rom. Everything was perfect... Had it for about a week,then one night I couldn't find my charger and it died on me when I finally found it , the phone wouldn't power back on. The notification light would come on for about 5 seconds then it would turn off.. I tried usb, car, wall chargers. And nothing... Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure that once the battery complete drains, it needs a 5% charge before coming back on. You would have needed to leave the phone on the charger for a bit.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Yeah it takes about 5 minutes to get enough power to boot up.

Trust me I tried that.. that same night I left it charging, when I woke up it was still dead.. I left it on 30 min to and hour, on every chargeable option.. even without the battery it wouldn't turn on..

I had to replace my Rezound too. It has a loose USB port. The replacement is perfect though. They sent a new one and not a refurb.

Yeah I got a new one as well..

I just hope they're not able to turn on the old one.. and see that it had been messed with..

Back