[REQUEST] Blue Gingerbread Theme for Liberty

emr25

Reaction score
I know the stock is yellow, and there are the default green and a red option for the Gingerbread Theme, but I would really like a royal blue one. All I'm really looking for is a change in color of the notification bar images to a royal blue (Florida Gators fan!). I would greatly appreciate someone doing this, if you could use the Gingerbread Theme with the larger white battery numbers, it'd be even better. Thanks in advance to anyone willing!

Lots of views. I'd be willing to donate if this gets done, I may be completely mistaken but I don't think this would take very long/be very difficult for an experienced themer. Maybe someone who has done the Gingerbread Theme before (pink, yellow, green, red).

+1

I was going to make a request myself but decided to wait until 1.5 releases.

I saw somebody working on this on the d2 side of liberty... that was a few weeks ago.
Dunno if he ever finished.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I would also love to see a blue theme. If someone just took everything about the stock yellow theme, and made it blue it would perfect. I would prefer a lighter blue them than royal blue though.

ok themers, what gives? haha...jk....we need a blue gingerbread theme please! that would be dope!!! cyan blue would be my preference.

I'm stool waiting too. I think the BIGDX has a blue coming out, but I can't remember

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

In my Liberty Toolbox there's a blue gb theme.....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Back