rezound bluetooth issues with the motorola sliver

Stever

Reaction score
I just got a new motorola sliver eilte bluetooth and am having problems with it disconnecting and unpairing from the phone on it's own. And it is also hapening to another rezound in my family that also has the sliver elite. Any help or ideas?

Unfortunately it seems to be a problem with some Bluetooth devices and the Rezound on GB. I'm on ICS and don't have this problem. If you're willing to try a custom ROM, I know Scott's GBE doesn't have this issue.

I have a jawbone bluetooth and don't have any problems on stock rezound. I also have no trouble with a bluetooth stereoe Maybe you just got a bad bluetooth device? I would contact their tech support and ask for a replacement.

Sent from my HTC Rezound.

not exactly true

I just upgraded to Scotts ICS Standard 4.5 and it is still doing the same exact thing. I am going to try a new battery cover and then after that some new bluetooth head sets.

I really like the motorola sliver so I am bummed and I worked like a monkey to get this new ROM running just to use this headset and get rid of facebook and some other stuff I hated about the old stock gb.

Back