Rezound not connecting to pc

jgraves

Reaction score
My rezound won't connect to a computer at all. It says it is charging, and sometimes the usb debugging thing pops up. Two times a screen popped up on my phone asking about charging or disk drive etc, but it didn't matter which i selected, the phone wouldn't do anything but charge. I've downloaded htc syn and everything, but still does no good. is there something I'm missing?

thanks.

I couldn't get whatever software it was (I think HTC sync) I have to select "disk drive" I think it is everytime I plug mine in. Not sure if this applies, but I hope it does.

Did you select the disk drive AND press the done button? Many times I'd select then hit the home button first.

Did you select the disk drive AND press the done button? Many times I'd select then hit the home button first.

I've only gotten that screen to pop up twice and both time I did click done, and then the home button to take to the home screen b/c i had read where people said it needed to be on the home screen. Nothing made a difference.

When I connect before selecting disk drive, I get the option to install the drivers, do you get that? I cancel then select disk drive and then I get the auto play folders window.

Twice I've got a box that popped up on pc that said it was installing drivers, but they all failed. So after that I installed htc sync so I'd have the drivers. I'm not getting any options like that on my phone.

Back