Ringtones and notifications change randomly

jonpearson

Reaction score
Seems like everytime the phone powers down when it boots back up all my ringtones are changed to some random song. I have no idea why this could be happening I deleted so many apps thinking they were the reason but so far no luck...any suggestions

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

If you're still stock....I had this happen to me as well. It seemed to have been related to Sense crashing on me a lot.

Yup I'm still stock just can't seem to figure this out

Seems like everytime the phone powers down when it boots back up all my ringtones are changed to some random song. I have no idea why this could be happening I deleted so many apps thinking they were the reason but so far no luck...any suggestions

Do you have any notification controlling apps like Ringo, Whoisit, etc?

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

Hi,

I also have this exact issue and I don't have Sense, Ringo, Whoisit, or any other app that is managing my notifications. :-(

yeah I don't either the only thing that seems to work for me is to not let the phone power down

I mean I do have sense my phone is not rooted in any way

The oddball ringtone just happened on the better half's Droid2 today. The person who was calling had a specific ringtone assigned (Penny Lane) to their name, the call came in with one of the two phone numbers for that contact, and the ringtone was neither the assigned one or the default ringtone (Hello, Goodbye). (Yep, you guessed it, a Beatles fan). At the time, there was a notification of an update to an app (Contacts by Contapps). Don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Back