[ROM] [ALPHA] Ic3Razr 1/25/12 by Dhacker29

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Droid Razr owners! IC3 Cream Sandwich is here for your device! Ok so Dhacker has actually been working on his version of ICS for this device for several months now, but it has never been as complete as it is now. Although he is still referring to it as an ALPHA build this Rom could very well be your next daily driver! The latest build finally includes 1x/3G/LTE data!!!!!! There are still a few minor things that still need to be worked out before this reaches beta stage such as Camera, Gtalk, and Market. That being said this Rom has really come a long way. If you want to taste ICS months before it is released for this device IC3Razr is your Chance!

IC3RAZRLock-168x300.png
IC3RAZRHome-168x300.png

This is the first public Alpha Release! Most functions are working including, Gapps, graphics working smooth, touchscreen, capacitive buttons, charging indicator, blue tooth, both sdcards mounting on phone, builtin screenshots, reboot menu, phone and sms, gps fully functional, audio fully working, gallery, and of course the one thing that had been holding back the release now works data!

It should be noted that you must be on the .748 kernel and radio to flash this. Also this Rom is flashable only via SafeStrap which is great because if you find that its not going to work for you as a daily driver you can flash between it and a more stable rom.

Grab the Rom and Discuss it here!

What about data on ICS for bionic? Is it working on his build for the bionic yet?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

What about data on ICS for bionic? Is it working on his build for the bionic yet?

His last tweet on the Bionic (23hrs ago), pointed towards a thread of his for the Bionic ICS Alpha. 3G/4G Data is still not working on the Bionic, he is still trying to sort it out.

Ok. Thanks. Hopefully the Bionic isn't lost in the shuffle.

well if data is working on this it cant be far off the bionic. very similar are they not?

Back