Rooted 2.2Droid x. Now what?

BalistikBill

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently rooted and wanted to find some cool things to do. So far I just moved some of the stock apps so thy don't clutter my apps page and changed the bootanimaton. What else should I do to get myfeet wet?

Hey guys,

I recently rooted and wanted to find some cool things to do. So far I just moved some of the stock apps so thy don't clutter my apps page and changed the bootanimaton. What else should I do to get myfeet wet?

How about new theme for root user? So beautiful check this out. Get Droid X Bootstrapper from app store then download the theme and save it to you're sd card. Then just fallow this. [video=youtube;XOs7yfUDjMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOs7yfUDjMg[/video]
Awesome i loooooooooooove it just done that today. dancedroid

Hey guys,

Oh click the video title you have to enter youtube and click on the link to download the theme

Thanks. I just installled it, its pretty clean I like it. I was a little worried when it rebooted because my boot animation was staying on a lot longer than normal but it finally loaded and the theme looks great. What else can u do rooted? I know a ROM but im a little hesitant on that don't want to brick.

Thanks. I just installled it, its pretty clean I like it. I was a little worried when it rebooted because my boot animation was staying on a lot longer than normal but it finally loaded and the theme looks great. What else can u do rooted? I know a ROM but im a little hesitant on that don't want to brick.

Tons of stuff. You already themed which is good. Check the thread in my sig for root battery improvements. You can de-bloat, wifi tether, build.prop edits, etc.

Back