Rubix 1.6 theme by dfitz

dfitz

Reaction score
2 versions of a Black Bar theme for Rubix 1.6...

1fvg9k.jpg

61508-albums675-picture2318.png

61508-albums675-picture2325.png
61508-albums675-picture2326.png

With color battery...
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

61508-albums675-picture2324.png
61508-albums675-picture2326.png

With % battery...updated to v.2 (11/07/2010)
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

-Icons are from various Droid themes, some stock icons from the X, and custom battery...enjoy!

To install, download whichever version you would like:
1. Reboot into recovery mode with Droid X Bootstrapper
2. Backup your ROM (optional in case something goes wrong)
3. Select "install from zip sdcard", navigate to file
4. Install
5. Reboot and Enjoy!

*Use at your own risk...I am not responsible for you messing up your phone so only do this if you know how to fix your X.

reserved...

Notes:
If you would like to remove the clock notification bar, I successfully installed Fabolous' "Remove Clock Notification for black status bars" that is in ROM Manager
ROM Manager --> Download ROM --> Fabolous --> Remove Clock Notification (**Thanks for the great work Fab!)

10% battery icon version v.2 release:
-changed 100% battery from blank icon back to one w/ 100 on it

Updated screenshots to see the theme better...I am enjoying the theme and hope you all do too!

Looks great! I'm trying it on my DX now. What Clock / Weather app are you using? Looks nice.

Looks great! I'm trying it on my DX now. What Clock / Weather app are you using? Looks nice.

It looks like Fancy Widget (the big flip clock w/weather) below that I am not sure...

It's actually two different widgets...the top one is an app I extracted from the system apps on the Fission rom called weatherwidget.apk. Very simplistic app but I liked the look of it and it functions pretty well. It doesn't have downloadable themes like Beautiful Widgets, just the way you see it.

The bottom with just the 4 days forecast is part of Beautiful Widgets. It's the "Beautiful Weather 4x1" widget included as part of the app.

It's actually two different widgets...the top one is an app I extracted from the system apps on the Fission rom called weatherwidget.apk. Very simplistic app but I liked the look of it and it functions pretty well. It doesn't have downloadable themes like Beautiful Widgets, just the way you see it.

The bottom with just the 4 days forecast is part of Beautiful Widgets. It's the "Beautiful Weather 4x1" widget included as part of the app.

Thanks! I'll take a look for those.

Back