Sapphire 0.9.5 -- no info?

dpaine88

Reaction score
So I have seen this in people's sigs lately but cannot find any info on it at all.

No info on sapphire wiki or any posts on here but the Red Rum theme..

Can anyone fill me in?

Thanks man, as I am just trying out Sapphire, I think I'm gonna try .8 first for now.

Thanks man, as I am just trying out Sapphire, I think I'm gonna try .8 first for now.

I just downloaded Sapphire 0.8.4 last week, my first Sapphire ROM, and have been very impressed thus far! Tried some of these kernels and they worked well Index of /sapphire/froyo/0.8.4/kernels.testing/latest
Just installed a Chevy kernel this morning to see if it's compatible with Sapphire but is too early to tell, however, the one noticeable difference already is temp. Chevy's seems cooler than that first link.

I just downloaded Sapphire 0.8.4 last week, my first Sapphire ROM, and have been very impressed thus far! Tried some of these kernels and they worked well Index of /sapphire/froyo/0.8.4/kernels.testing/latest
Just installed a Chevy kernel this morning to see if it's compatible with Sapphire but is too early to tell, however, the one noticeable difference already is temp. Chevy's seems cooler than that first link.

Nice man!!

Chevy's stuff just doesnt agree with my phone.

Are these kernels the same as P3's?

Also, are the P3 sapphire ones the same as normal P3? I want 250mhz as the low, not 125mhz which is the only ones listed there.

Nice man!!

Also, are the P3 sapphire ones the same as normal P3? I want 250mhz as the low, not 125mhz which is the only ones listed there.

I am not sure if those kernels are p3's or not. I tried them and they seemed to work well. But I've heard the sapphire p3's are specific for, well, Sapphire Roms and won't "play well" with other ROMs.

Also, if you're into themes this Alternate Dark by roberj13 is SLICK!

Nice man!!

I am not sure if those kernels are p3's or not. I tried them and they seemed to work well. But I've heard the sapphire p3's are specific for, well, Sapphire Roms and won't "play well" with other ROMs.

Thanks man, the reason I ask is because in the wiki page when you link kernels it sends you to P3's site with specific sapphire kernels. I am curious if the regular p3 ones will work since the sapphire ones only have 125mhz setting.

Trying out a few themes right now, honestly haven't found one I like. Really wish they had NexTheme. Might be why I go back to BB4 or Lithium.

The notification bar is just killing me on all the themes

Nice man!!

Thanks man, the reason I ask is because in the wiki page when you link kernels it sends you to P3's site with specific sapphire kernels. I am curious if the regular p3 ones will work since the sapphire ones only have 125mhz setting.

Trying out a few themes right now, honestly haven't found one I like. Really wish they had NexTheme. Might be why I go back to BB4 or Lithium.

The regular ones will work on 0.9.5 : P3Droid Kernels

Nice man!!

The ones on the link above are the ones that cvpcs is working on himself...they use some pieces of both P3's and Bekits kernels with tweaks made to them I believe (there are kernels in there thats start at 250. I'm using a 7x 250-1000 LV kernel from the testing site with great results so far). The ones on the wiki were ones that P3 designed specifically for the Sapphire Rom and obviously the ones that cvpcs is working on are as well.

Back