Screen protector and case

jwalz

Reaction score
Getting the phone early next week. Want to know what you guys recommend. Its the wifes phone so screen protector has to be decent and case has to have protection similar an incipio case. What's good for this phone though?

GO GIANTS

Getting the phone early next week. Want to know what you guys recommend. Its the wifes phone so screen protector has to be decent and case has to have protection similar an incipio case. What's good for this phone though?

GO GIANTS
Do a quick search for "cases" or "case" and you'll find a recent thread where we discussed this... Many people have the Otterbox kind and Incipio Silcrylic (sp?).

Yeah not seeing a thread similar to mine. If you do you could link me that would be great otherwise what cases and screen protectors do you guys regimens for this bad boy

GO GIANTS

If you want a screen protector, and it needs to protect against other loose objects in a purse - I would suggest the "shields " they sell at best buy. Extremely durable... I had one on my droid x for 18 months and the screen was flawless. But.... They are 20 bucks. If you need that level of protection, I would say worth it..

If however, the phone will just be sliding in and out of a pocket, then you would probably be fine with the ones Verizon sell.. A lot cheaper, and they afford a modest amount of protection. However, they aren't applied on to the screen the same way and tend to peel and catch dirt and lint around the edges. But then you can just replace it (cause they're like 12 bucks for a 3 pack I think).

That just my opinion/suggestion....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Thanks man.. yeah its in the purse all the time and that was my thinking that it would get scratched to you know what.

GO GIANTS

Check out halo& rnd screen protectors on Amazon . Very good& around 5 dollars for three. I also use soft silcone case from Amazon. I keep phone in my pocket with everthing else& have no problems.

Thanks for the good info peeps

GO GIANTS

GO GIANTS

Whatever screen protector your gonna get, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT GET THE ANTI-GLARE SCREEN PROTECTORS FROM VERIZON. They make the screen look really hazy/distorted. IMO

Sent from a Rezound!

I picked up the incipio feather case and a five dollar screen protector from amazon (also for my wife's rezound) I'll post when it arrives later this week :)

Whatever screen protector your gonna get, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT GET THE ANTI-GLARE SCREEN PROTECTORS FROM VERIZON. They make the screen look really hazy/distorted. IMO

Sent from a Rezound!

Lolz yeah made that mistake once never again lesson learned

GO GIANTS

Do the screen protectors you guys are mentioning cover the entire screen or do they leave a tiny bit showing on the edges? I hate being able to see the edge and would like one that covered the entire screen.

Sent from a Rezound!

+ 1. I hate those anti-glare screen protectors. Clear screen protectors are the way to go. I went to the Zagg Invisible Shield kiosk in my local mall to have one of their screen protectors professionally installed. I highly recommend it, but make sure you have it professionally installed or else you'll have trapped bubbles.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Cyan Tapatalk

Back