Screen wont time out.

adml1101

Reaction score
Maybe someone can help me. I have a droid that was working fine till a few days ago. Now my phone will not time out at all without me pushing the actual button. I have set it on 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 minute, none of which seem to work.
Help please LOL

:welcome: to the forum!! i wish i could help you but i have no idea! did you install any new apps in the last week that might have caused this? process of elimination is all i can suggest ! good luck :D

Maybe someone can help me. I have a droid that was working fine till a few days ago. Now my phone will not time out at all without me pushing the actual button. I have set it on 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 minute, none of which seem to work.
Help please LOL

Do you have Screebl installed by any chance?

Help please LOL

No, just have a few basic apps.

Help please LOL

No, just have a few basic apps.

I'm kind of in the same camp CorinaCakes is. Either it's an app keeping it going or you do indeed have a defective phone.

I had an issue like that a couple weeks ago. It was just an issue with the phone itself. I did a hard reset on the phone and when it came back up, it was fine. Since then, I haven't had any issues.

Removed all the apps recent phone and working now, but not without a new issue lol. Everytime i make a phone call and put the phone to my face it locks. Pain to unlock to hang up every call. Any ideas?

Back