Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

New setup. Love the wallpaper.
aefca317-64ad-7802.jpg
aefca317-64c3-30c3.jpg
aefca317-64de-6d4f.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

How did you get your text to say phone with the number counter? I have SMS unread count and it always makes me choose an icon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You need to have a transparent icon on your smsunread app. You need to put the transparent icon on sd>data>com.kanokgems.smswidget, and next time it ask you for an icon, look for the transparent one, (it may be a little hard to find since it will be "invisible") but should be there.

While that is one way to do it, I just set the "Simple Text" icons as the icon from within SMS unread. Not quite proficient enough in gimp yet to embed the words in the wallpaper...

Last edited:
Not bad. What font is that to make mintext look blurry and fuzzy?

Thanks. Its actually the screen shot that makes it fuzzy. The font is Bronic. Its in the custom font app from the market.

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 GB Droid Incredible

Nothing exciting at all. Just wanted to make my final Droid 1 post. It's been good and maybe my bro will get into custom theming too since I'm giving him the D1. I has to keep it in the fam, can't let my kid go haha. He's way better with Photoshop than I am so it'd be coo if he did. For now I may end up spending more time over at HTC Thunderbolt Forum but I'll still post screenies and the like. It's been hood my friends. :)

Tomorrow is going to be one of the best days of my life. In order -

1]My shorty being born
2]Getting married
3]Thunderbolt.

EDIT: Keep representin' the OG Droid. DDDRRROOOOIIIDDDDD LIFEEEEEEE! :bling:

Grats on the first 2, semi-jealous about the 3rd. :D

ROM: MIUI
Theme: iPhone
Dock icons are usable.

Not sure why it changed the color scheme on the one with pictures of my wife but I swear she's not a smurf lol.

Last edited:
Lovin my TBolt!

Just the basic oldschool screens since I have not rooted YET and I am still using sense.

WidgetLocker Lockscreen
141-albums4-picture29.jpg

HomsScreen with Sense 2.0
141-albums4-picture31.jpg

Notification Tab
141-albums4-picture30.jpg

Even if she was.....I'm okay with that haha. Love the icons other than some of them are matte? I wonder why that happened. I'm assuming you're using the Ultimate iPhone 4 theme?

Back