SD-EXT Data Not Showing on Multiple ROMs

ripdoozer

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been flash-crazy lately and I have run into a couple of problems I'd like your input on.

The last few that I have flashed are not recognizing any data on my external SD card. For example, my SD card (16Gb) is about half full with music and pictures, but when I go to the gallery, it's blank (no pics), and when I go to the music app, it doesn't show any of my tunes. None of my ringtones and notifications are available as choices either.
The ROM's that are giving me this problem are: MIUI and Axi0m (AOKP). These are the two ROMs that I would really like to check out. But with no SD Card contents...its a deal breaker.
But, ROMs like Team Gummy's ICS4Bionic load my SD card contents perfectly.

Any ideas what could be happening here?

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer.

Rip

Hello everyone,

I have been flash-crazy lately and I have run into a couple of problems I'd like your input on.

The last few that I have flashed are not recognizing any data on my external SD card. For example, my SD card (16Gb) is about half full with music and pictures, but when I go to the gallery, it's blank (no pics), and when I go to the music app, it doesn't show any of my tunes. None of my ringtones and notifications are available as choices either.
The ROM's that are giving me this problem are: MIUI and Axi0m (AOKP). These are the two ROMs that I would really like to check out. But with no SD Card contents...its a deal breaker.
But, ROMs like Team Gummy's ICS4Bionic load my SD card contents perfectly.

Any ideas what could be happening here?

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer.

Rip

I had the same issue. I was still plugged into my laptop so it wasn't mounted yet. Hopefully this is yours too. If not, good luck.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

I had the same thing going on, with the sd card & sd card-ext with those rom's. You can download root browser, and move your files from sdcard to sdcard-ext so you don't have to plug into a laptop. That doesn't answer the why it's happening, but that'll let you get around it. Good luck!

Back