Searching For File Types?

Frink

Reaction score
Is there an app or a way for me to search for file types, such as *.jpg through the entire Droid (including the OS area). I have AndroZip but I can't search for files with that app.

The reason why I want to search for the jpg file is because I deleted a picture I was using as a background. When I deleted the picture I was using a default droid background, yet when I turned off my phone, then turned it back on the image I deleted ended up as the background. I want to know where it is located on the droid because I'm curious why it was set as the background after I deleted it and restarted the droid.

I just downloaded it, but I still can't find it. What is the default background image file type? I've tried jpg, jpeg, and gif.

I do not know where the stock wallpapers are located, someone who knows more should be along shortly. I thought you just needed a way to search for a unknown jpg.

I'm guessing that the default wallpapers must be hidden or something, because I can't find any images on the droid.

I do not know where the stock wallpapers are located, someone who knows more should be along shortly. I thought you just needed a way to search for a unknown jpg.

So anyone know where the stock wallpapers are or what their file types are?

Frink,

I do not definatively, but live wallpapers are contained with the .apk file. My best guess is that they are in a library file, possibly an application, but almost certainly not easily found and fiddled with without some advanced skills.

Craig

Back