Seperate notifications for seperate email accounts

rgriggs

Reaction score
Hi
I have looked high and low for a answer for this.
I just got the Droid x2 this last weekend, my last phone was the Droid 1 it was a great phone just finally wore out. :)
I have two email accounts on my phone (exchange and a pop account). On my old phone I was able to assign separate notifications for the separate email accounts, such as the default Droid for one and something else totally different for the pop account. For some reason all I can find on the new phone is the one setting for all the email accounts.
I really don't want to have to use a 3rd party email app, but not opposed to using an add-on the make it work.
Hope this made sense.
Thank you
Randy

Have you tried going to gmail, then hit the menu button, then more/settings, then select an account in the Account Settings, then scroll to the bottom to Labels to Notify and select that? It may give you some more options there.

Would I still have to do that even if I am not pulling my accounts through Gmail?

I used to run my pop through gmail until I figured out how to send through my normal email :p Cox used to not let you send, but they do now.

Back