Short introduction

Tegamal

Reaction score
Hey all Droid fans!

Don't have a Droid yet, but will be upgrading next month & the Droid is the ONLY phone that does everything I need, so the choice is obvious for me.

I'm 31, married for 12 years, & have 3 beautiful children. I work in retail, not crazy about the job, but I get paid well, so I can't complain.

Interests include playing Guitar, computers, gaming, & cars. While not amazing at any of these hobbies, I do have fun, & that's all that matters.

Just call me Teg.

Welcome to the Forum Teg. By the time you get your Droid you will have a whole new OS so it will even be better then it is now.

Yeah, I can't wait!

I've been to the Verizon store a few times playing with one, messed around on a buddy's Droid, absorbing every bit of info online I can find.

I would already have one, but my wife's Gleam was dead in the water & she wanted a Samsung Rogue, so I used my "New Every Two" discount to get her new phone for free. My desire for a new device is pure want, her's was a need, so I decided it was more important for her to have a working phone.

I've had the same phone for 2 years, I can wait another month.

Yeah, I can't wait!

I've been to the Verizon store a few times playing with one, messed around on a buddy's Droid, absorbing every bit of info online I can find.

I would already have one, but my wife's Gleam was dead in the water & she wanted a Samsung Rogue, so I used my "New Every Two" discount to get her new phone for free. My desire for a new device is pure want, her's was a need, so I decided it was more important for her to have a working phone.

I've had the same phone for 2 years, I can wait another month.

How nice of you!! Welcome to the forum, next years seems like its going to be a boom for android devices, there's going to be so many to choose from. Still it'd be cool to have another droid owner!!

I love new toys, my Christmas is just coming a little late this year. It's all good.

:icon_ banana:

It's official, I'm one of you now!

After posting here for about a month or so, reading all the threads & helpful tips on the Droid, & getting to know how great & helpful this community is, I got my Droid two days ago.

This thing is incredible! I've been soaking up all kinds of info on this phone, playing with display units & getting myself ready, but it does so much more than I ever expected!

While this isn't a new introduction & don't expect a ton of responses, I just felt obligated to update this & I didn't feel that a new thread was needed.

That is all, thank you.

*goes to play with Droid some more*

Back