Signal Issues

Drd2VZW

Reaction score
I searched the forum and didn't see anything, and I did a search on google and all I recieved was news from the launch of the Droid 2.
Does anyone else have signal issues?
Normally, at my house, everyone with Verizon has full bars.
With my Droid 2, I usually get 2, and at random times the bars fluxuate between 2 and full.
When I call someone, the bars increase, usually to 5.

Does anyone else have this problem?
I'm on my 3rd Droid 2 that has this problem.

I searched the forum and didn't see anything, and I did a search on google and all I recieved was news from the launch of the Droid 2.
Does anyone else have signal issues?
Normally, at my house, everyone with Verizon has full bars.
With my Droid 2, I usually get 2, and at random times the bars fluxuate between 2 and full.
When I call someone, the bars increase, usually to 5.

Does anyone else have this problem?
I'm on my 3rd Droid 2 that has this problem.

Whether you get 2 bars or 5 bars is not an issue. It's an issue when you don't have any bars or your calls are dropped frequently. If you are returning your D2 just because of that then I don't know how else to say it but you're being a bit too picky.

I never look to see how many bars are on my phone, I don't care so long as my call goes through and they don't drop. Are you getting a 3G data signal? If you are then you're good to go.

Thanks for your response. So is this software related and not hardware related?

And do you ever get delayed text messages on your phone? Sometimes, my phone is silent, receiving no texts. I have to make an outgoing call ex. Voicemail, and all my texts will come in. Does this ever happen to you?

I had to update roaming capabilities on mine twice before it started reading right.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Ok, thanks. I tried doing that, but I'll try again, it can't hurt.

I've been having some sync type issues too. (I just started a thread on general not knowing this was here).

Mine is more of a data netowrk sync though. I've got good voice service but there are times when randomly I'll get a message that my droid can't connect to the data service. Anyone else have that or have heard of that happening?

Back