Smaller calendar widget than pure?

OpalCat

Reaction score
I am looking for a grid-style calendar widget that will show the whole month without taking up a 4x4 slot like pure grid calendar does. Anyone know a good one?

hi again, try the "pure grid" calendar (same company dif app) - I dono if this is what you meant, but I use it. It allows widgets of 2x 3x or 4x full screen. Its great for google too because if you have a lot of different color coded calendars like me itll show them in your mini calendar... super cool. just have to set it up right.

hi again, try the "pure grid" calendar (same company dif app) - I dono if this is what you meant, but I use it. It allows widgets of 2x 3x or 4x full screen. Its great for google too because if you have a lot of different color coded calendars like me itll show them in your mini calendar... super cool. just have to set it up right.

I believe this is what is being used; they just don't want to have to use a 4x4 slot for an entire month =\

That's one huge drawback to the Pure Grid Calendar Widget. I, too, wish I could get a smaller version with the full month.

I decided however to use it full 4x4 on one screen then I use Pure Calendar Widget(agenda) on my mainscreen.

I know this doesn't help you any in the search for a grid calendar, but this is the alternative I've come up with for now.

The agenda widget also works with GTasks, which is pretty cool, imo. Just something you could look at.

Yes, pure grid calendar is what I'm using, as I said in the original post. I know you can make it smaller, but when you do, you don't see the whole month. I, also, use the pure calendar agenda widget which I like a lot, but I want to see the month without taking up a 4x4 slot.

DroidBoy22: does S2 sync with multiple Google calendars?

I d/led it and messed around with it. It appears that it reflects the main calendar, but I couldn't get it to show additional calendars. It had it's own Holidays function built in.

I added a 'Random' calendar, synced up my phone; both Pure widgets updated with the 'Random' calendar, but S2 Calendar didn't show the new entry, even after I removed the widget and reapplied it.

There might be the ability to do it and I didn't do it correctly, but it doesn't seem easy either way. I don't see the type of options that would support it.

And it's kinda ugly :(

Last edited:

I d/led it and messed around with it. It appears that it reflects the main calendar, but I couldn't get it to show additional calendars. It had it's own Holidays function built in.

I added a 'Random' calendar, synced up my phone; both Pure widgets updated with the 'Random' calendar, but S2 Calendar didn't show the new entry, even after I removed the widget and reapplied it.

There might be the ability to do it and I didn't do it correctly, but it doesn't seem easy either way. I don't see the type of options that would support it.

And it's kinda ugly :(

I typoed a major word in there, that changes the entire meaning. lol

Its great for google too because if you have a lot of different color coded calendars like me itll show them in your mini calendar... super cool. just have to set it up right.
How do you set it up right? Because that's what I'm using right now and I have 3 different Google calendars (color coded) that I am using with it, but any day that has something in it right now just shows a gray dot in that day's square. If it showed the color coding and so on I might not mind it being so big...

I d/led it and messed around with it. It appears that it reflects the main calendar, but I couldn't get it to show additional calendars.
Fooey. It also doesn't seem to let you select a specific day, to add an event. Oh well.

Any others out there? Here is what I'm looking for, in a nutshell... (well, more like a bulleted list than a nutshell, really)

• smaller than 4x4
  • whole month view
  • ability to show multiple Google calendars (preferably color-coded)
  • ability to click on a day to view it or to add an event
  • not ugly
  • a pony (what girl doesn't want a pony, afterall?)

With the grid calendar I have ir set in the options to show the quick internal view and that shows me the color coding, but only when I select a day.

I don't think you can show anything other than dots on the main view. :(

And a pony would be hot

Back