So I'm a genius(not)

Amici343

Reaction score
My battery was too low when I was flashing a new ROM so it didn't finish in time, Now it boots to the M logo, then a blank lit screen. I can't get into recovery mode either. I can get into bootloader, but it says battery low and won't let me program.

What should I do?

Plug it into wall charger for at least 4 hours. Should be good then. It takes a very long time to charge from the state its at now. So be patient and just let it sit and charge on the wall as long as possible.

Ok, got into bootloader and it says battery ok but still wont go to clockwork, I'll just try reflashing.

Thanks.

Stock 2.2 with the sprecovery and the root apps installed

You might need to use link 3 in my sig to root or your custom recovery (CW or SPR) will be overwritten to stock on every reboot.

You might need to use link 3 in my sig to root or your custom recovery (CW or SPR) will be overwritten to stock on every reboot.

That's the one I did use :). I think its fine now, I'm flashing CM6 and I'll post if I have any problems

Edit: YAY!!! CM6!! Wow that was a pretty long bootloader

Last edited:

That's the one I did use :). I think its fine now, I'm flashing CM6 and I'll post if I have any problems

Edit: YAY!!! CM6!! Wow that was a pretty long bootloader

Glad to hear it

Back