Spotlight Member of the Week: Cereal Killer

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
He is another member who is always willing to help some one out. I did not realize how much he knew about this thing. Seen him on the irc chat helping people make themes, yet he still have not made my 49ers theme yet:icon_ nono2:.
He continues to exemplify what this community is all about. When we thought about names for this week, it was unanimous that ck exemplifies what being a spotlight member is. Continue your work in the community.... and I am still waiting on my 49ers sapphire 1.0 theme:icon_ peace:.

128124895355578157.gif

I'm blushing : )

Thanks everyone and thank you pilotcharles the raider fan.

Sent from my Droid

Seems like only yesterday when I joined DF and CK was there to welcome me and help me out. He's definitely a wonderful asset to this community!

He is another member who is always willing to help some one out. I did not realize how much he knew about this thing. Seen him on the irc chat helping people make themes, yet he still have not made my 49ers theme yet:icon_ nono2:.
He continues to exemplify what this community is all about. When we thought about names for this week, it was unanimous that ck exemplifies what being a spotlight member is. Continue your work in the community.... and I am still waiting on my 49ers sapphire 1.0 theme:icon_ peace:.

128124895355578157.gif
So, if I'm reading between the lines, bottom line is you want him to create a 49ers theme for your phone, and you're making him a Spotlight Member of the Week, hoping this will convince him to make this for you.

Just kidding, sort of, because I'm waiting for CK to create a Pittsburgh Steelers theme for Sapphire 1.0. :icon_ banana:

CK is a great guy and a good person behind the scenes to work with in the Mod Forums - thanks CK!

Back