Swype Re-enable

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
Every time I reboot I have to re-enable swype from the keyboard menu. Then I have to re-set Swype as my default to type. Any help to fix this?

I have the original Droid and am running a licensed beta version of swype.

Last edited:
Make sure its not stored to your SD card, if so just move it back to the phone.
See if that works...

I can't get swype to work on my D1. Any links to the PROPER APK? I keep installing and make it my default input and disable droid keyboard... but when i spell words, I get the lines, but no words are formed.. :(

I can't get swype to work on my D1. Any links to the PROPER APK? I keep installing and make it my default input and disable droid keyboard... but when i spell words, I get the lines, but no words are formed.. :(

This happens occasionally. Unistall both Swype and the Swype installer and then re-download the installer from the beta email and then re-download Swype. Should be fine then.

Any help to fix this?
I keep installing and make it my default input and disable droid keyboard... but when i spell words, I get the lines, but no words are formed.. :(
Don't overlook Swype's own forums. If you're in the beta you should be providing feedback anyway -- that is, after all, the point of a beta.

I can't get swype to work on my D1. Any links to the PROPER APK?
The only source is Swype. If you're in the beta you have a download link. If not, discussion on distribution are not allowed.

Back