Sync Calendar

Dodee

Reaction score
I would like to sync my gmail calendar with my Droid 2 calender. Instructions?

when you first set up your phone, if you do not have a google calendar, it will not sync. you can not add it later. in order to get your google calendar to sync, you will have to start from scratch and hard reset the phone.

or, you can download an alternate calendar like jorte, and sync it with your google calendar. but the default calendar will not sync with google, unless set up from the beginning.

when you first set up your phone, if you do not have a google calendar, it will not sync. you can not add it later. in order to get your google calendar to sync, you will have to start from scratch and hard reset the phone.

or, you can download an alternate calendar like jorte, and sync it with your google calendar. but the default calendar will not sync with google, unless set up from the beginning.
Does that mean you loose all data i.e.: contacts and notes etc etc?

Everything will be synched after you set up your account.

Does that mean you loose all data i.e.: contacts and notes etc etc?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sync Calendar update

Yesterday I tried opening a new gmail account and calendar to see if that would work. It didn't.
I went to the Verizon store to get help removing the case to reset it, so that I could sync my calendar.
He logged on to one of my calendars and set up a sharing option. He shared it with my other gmail account and that fixed the problem with the Droid.

Back