sparkyman

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Lol. Yes there's going to be a update. Uploading now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

xDMONEYx

I mean I see that there are a bunch of other sound options, but I can't get any of the settings from actual DSP manager to work. I'll try again later today though. I'll reflash and see what I can figure out.

OP
sparkyman

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
I have it working.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

comk4ver

Update: I've updated to the newest update and I love that you got rid of the phone display but now when I have a missed call I can't see who called me it just sends me to the people app. Did I miss something or how do I access my missed calls?

Last edited:

comk4ver

I don't know if anyone noticed but I can't share pictures from Facebook app to the messaging app to a contact within the phone. I get the following :

View attachment 59537
I have already reported the issue via the prompt but I figured I should post here as well. I would attach an alogcat but it said that the reporting app got it.

View attachment 59538
Any way to help?
Edited: build 21 has wake lock issues and turns off/black screen. Battery pull is the only solution.

Last edited:

mcmuggy

love this ROM but the 12/21 build FCs and has a lot of wake lock issues for my phone. switched back to the prior build and everything is fine.