Temple Run gets downloaded over 1 Million times in just 3 days

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
templerun.jpg

Apparently, Temple Run is a "runaway" success on Android as well as iOS. The amazing little game that has already been downloaded 45 Million times on iOS over the last 7 months, just launched three days ago on Android. In that time-frame it has already been downloaded over 1 Million times. Furthermore, besides the high download rate, the game is also garnering high marks and praise. Over 46,000 people have already commented on it and it's average rating is 4.3 out of 5 stars.

You can grab the game for free on Google Play, although sadly, it does have some compatibility problems with the Droid RAZR and the Droid Bionic, so keep that in mind. Hopefully, the game devs are working to change that.

Source: SlashGear and Google Play - Temple Run

let me add some compatibility problems with the galaxy nexus too. random closes and freezes. but ill still play it!

Aside from having to download the APK to my OG Droid, pull it, and push it to my Bionic; I haven't seen any issues whatsoever (5.9.902)

The only compatibility issue I have is that there is no easy way to download it, since this seems to be yet another dev that has problems figuring out how to filter compatibility.

That is 1 million force closes. Nice.

wow !! fun game i have had one FC since i have had it ( t-bolt running liquids AOSP rom )

Since this article is on the front page still, I wanted to point out the 1.0.1 update is out, and adds Razr/Bionic compatibility as well as fixing FC issues on certain devices.

Back