Texting, keyboard lags?

kristinz84

Reaction score
This happened on my DroidX which is weird that it's happening on my Galaxy Nexus too. When I send text messages sometimes the keys don't work right away. It's really annoying. They eventually start working again but I press them for a little while and nothing shows up and then all of a sudden they start working.

This happened on my DroidX which is weird that it's happening on my Galaxy Nexus too. When I send text messages sometimes the keys don't work right away. It's really annoying. They eventually start working again but I press them for a little while and nothing shows up and then all of a sudden they start working.

go into Settings> Language & Input, and uncheck the box for "Spelling Correction". See if that helps.

(btw, this does not turn of the auto-correct function of the phone - no one is really sure what this feature is lol)

go into Settings> Language & Input, and uncheck the box for "Spelling Correction". See if that helps.

(btw, this does not turn of the auto-correct function of the phone - no one is really sure what this feature is lol)[/QUOT

I'll try it thanks :)
That doesn't make any sense lol

You can try to clear data/ cache in phone settings - apps - all & find your keyboard app and see if that helps any...

~it's not just a phone~

Back