The echo when talking and the phone kills incoming call(sometimes)

vdbui

Reaction score
Hi all,
Got 2 problems recently :
- When talking on the phone, there is the echo of my voice, i can clearly hear. (even with or without the ear-phone).
- A call is coming, use the slider to change to talking mode -> the slider disappears, then the screen stays still : Incoming call , can not any thing with this, after 20-40 seconds , A notification : A Missed call. When this happens once, i can no longer pick up a call, i have to re-start the phone.
Any ideas ?
Are these known-bugs ?

Thanks in advance !

I had no ringtone for call comin form my contact list , no idea why .. then I set up a custom ringtone for one of my contact , all my contact were then fixed , dunno why / how thta happened , but I think it all happened to me after I chose clear or crystal talk , also I can hear my voice in feedback but that is on international call ( incoming) only , duno if its the same issue or not tho

i might have the answer to the phone kills incoming calls.......but i need to ask u if u use the auto kill app to kill tasks?

no I dotn use it , I use a task killer but its not auto ...

icic....
well......milestone is a special android phone.......
the taskiller will kill everything includes the USB in the process list..... i think u know about this one

ill tell u a method and u can try it out....

1) use ur mobile to call ur home phone and pick it up (do not reject or end call straight away)
2) look at ur taskiller app and u should be able to see a process task called com.motorola.hidden menu <--- this may be whats causing ur problem
3) add that hidden menu thingy into the ignore list and see if u will get same problem again.........

if the same prob still occurs.........i dun have anymore clues

The Droid does NOT have crystal talk correct? Only the milestone?

If the Droid has Crystal Talk Moto is keeping it 'hush-hush.' Try as I could on Motorola's site and Google I couldn't find anything. Closest I could find was something about the dual microphone noise-canceling being considered as a new/advanced version of Cyrstal Talk and a review saying they "assume it features CT because of the call quality." The Droid is not listed on the Moto site as a CT device nor is it listed on any spec sheet of the Droid that I could find. I also couldn't find anything about turning CT 'off.'

But the Tiger is an advanced user (rooted and I believe) so maybe he knowns something we can't find.

Back