The First Apple App To Hit The Play Store Has A Less Than 2 Star Rating

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Apple announced the Move to iOS app during their presser last week. This app is just like what Samsung is offering for users switching from iOS to a Galaxy device. The app promises to move all your photos, messages, contacts and more from your Android devices over to your new iOS device securely over wifi. As you might have guessed Android fan boys have barraged the listing with 1 star rankings and poor reviews :)

Currently the app has a 1.7 star average rating. Out of 16,000 ratings more than 12,000 of those are 1 star ratings. The actual review posts are priceless.

Do not install! Unless you want a lobotomy!

HahaWhat do you think I am? Mad? Why on earth would I move from Android to Fisher Price? Sorry, I mean iOS. Sheer madness I tell you!

BEWARE IT'S FILLED WITH SPYWAREI don't trust this app after installing my phone went nuts do not install.

Play Store

I'm surprised the PS allows Bashing in the App Comment section. Enough said..

Thats the whole reason for comments. If your writing something negative, your essentially "bashing" the app. It wouldnt be fair if you were only allowed to write "good" comments.

So far, it shows that more people are looking to make the switch to Android, but not "downgrade" by switching to Apple. Maybe Apple should come up with something NEW and INNOVATIVE for once. The iPoop 6+ is the EXACT same thing as the original iPoop. NOTHING new. Oh, Im sorry, some security enhancements (easily bypassed), and a notification pulldown (*cough* copied from Android *cough*). The only reason anyone uses iOS is because they dont know any better. Its a childs phone. No sensible adult should own one.

Yesterday, I think on BGR, there was a report that some Android fanboys were stuffing the ballot box. ;)

Thats the whole reason for comments. If your writing something negative, your essentially "bashing" the app. It wouldnt be fair if you were only allowed to write "good" comments.
You missed my point. Negative comments are fine and expected. What's happening here is the App is being bashed by those who never used the App.

You missed my point. Negative comments are fine and expected. What's happening here is the App is being bashed by those who never used the App.

Yeah, negative comments that have nothing to do with the actual operation of the app should not be allowed. That is a shame, like Amazon when they were letting people comment on items that were not even released yet.

It's an app I would never download or ever require, but to just troll on the review page is pointless. It's reviews like these that I believe the Play Store needs more control over.

I've bashed Apple and their products as much as anyone else, but I've also poked fun at other Android devices too. I don't care enough to obsess over which devices my family, friends, or even forum users use on a daily basis on the count of it's not my phone. If you care enough to leave a review to just bash on which phone other people are using you need to get your own priorities checked.

Makes me wonder who is the bigger more petty sheep... Looks like Android here. :(

e0380d72e55e07967a7961481e289ceb.jpg

Google could use this guy about now.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

You can't review an app without installing it first.

Back