The next Sapphire will be FRG22D!

kennydied23

Reaction score
I'm glad CVPCS finally made the jump to the latest leak! Even after reading his thread about FRG22 and FRG01B, I guess there's some updated drivers in the new leak. Maybe we'll have the FRG22D in Sapphire before P3 releases the leak!

From what I gather, there is a "newer" FRG22 that has some updated props; this is not the FRG22 that has been around for a while.

I'm glad CVPCS finally made the jump to the latest leak! Even after reading his thread about FRG22 and FRG01B, I guess there's some updated drivers in the new leak. Maybe we'll have the FRG22D in Sapphire before P3 releases the leak!

Ummm it was already leaked.. the new FRG22D

damn phone has been getting slow and was about to reflash this.. maybe I should wait or not hold my breath?

damn phone has been getting slow and was about to reflash this.. maybe I should wait or not hold my breath?

Clear dalvik cache and clear cache for apps your phone will perk up.

I've not been following closely...did this leak appear and then get quickly pulled due to a C&D from moto?

I've not been following closely...did this leak appear and then get quickly pulled due to a C&D from moto?

Was wondering the same thing!

Yes from MDW but I believe it's mirrored all over...

So has anyone tried 1.0.3? I know it's not official and no support for it, but curious if anyone threw this on their Droid, and how it is running?

Link to where you read this please ...

Back