The official "I got it" thread

TimPlaz

Enjoyed Droid since Droid 2....Droid 4 is much faster and I like the keyboard the best. I did personalize mine with Go Launcher Ex Home screen as well as Iobit's Advanced mobile care. Looking forward to the JB upgrade if/when it happens.

ratherbriding

I got it - Nov 2012. Replaced D2G, so much nicer! Just had my first problem with it this week after the last upgrade and found this forum. Now I hope I can find some fixes! Wish I could just uninstall the last update and go back to no problems to begin with.....

Websquad

... Just had my first problem with it this week after the last upgrade and found this forum. Now I hope I can find some fixes! Wish I could just uninstall the last update and go back to no problems to begin with.....
I've had my Droid 4 since October 2011, and have had no significant problem since that last OS upgrade. Yikes. The key problem was the Email. All of a sudden I had about 1,500 old Emails (2-3 years old) in my IN folder. So I took it back to the Verizon store and they suggested replacing the stock mail client with K-9, a no charge alternative Email program. So we loaded that and I spent the evening configuring it to my POP3 email account. I've got it set to poll the mail server every 5 minutes, and I've had no noticeable battery drain. I'm once again please with my Droid 4 purchase. I'm looking forward to the "fix" release -- hope it comes sone. Good luck with your device!