[Theme] HoneycombX for Liberty 1.5

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is HoneyCombX for Liberty 1.5
Do not use on any other rom or previous versions.

*** I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone if you use this! ***

preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

Credits
  • Huge thanks to Draya1986 for letting me use his BlueGB as the base for this theme. It saved me a load of time and work.
  • Thanks to Juliojs for allowing me to include his Honeycomb Clock Free with this. If you wish for more color choices check out his donate version in the Market.
  • Thanks to Signals23 for allowing me to include his HC themed version of LauncherPro. You can check out his other themed versions here.
*** I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone if you use this! ***

Always Make a BACKUP!

Installation
  1. Copy Honey1.5.zip to your sdcard
  2. Reboot into Recovery
  3. Mounts>mount system(should read unmount when mounted)
  4. Install zip from sdcard
  5. Choose zip
  6. Browse and select zip
  7. Install zip
  8. When complete, use power button to back up
  9. Reboot phone
Phone may take a little bit longer to reboot, don't interupt it. Let it do its magic.

Extras Package

Extras.zip is not a flashable file for recovery. Unzip it on your sd card...

Includes, HoneyComb Wallpaper, Themed LauncherPro, HoneyComb Clock, HC BootAnimation, LauncherPro Icons.

** In order to use the themed launcherpro you must uninstall the market version first.
**Also you must have purchased the Plus version to unlock the LPP Widgets.

BootAni Install
Un-zip extras.zip
move Bootanimation.zip to root of SD card.
Liberty Toolbox> Liberty Tweaks> Manage Boot Animation> Install /sdcard/bootanimation.zip

Download
HoneycombX for Liberty 1.5
HoneyComb Extras

Mirrors for theme
Mirrors for Extras.zip

Enjoy!

If you like and would like to buy me a beer :)

Last edited:
Link should work I downloaded and reinstalled myself before posting to make sure everything was right.

Market is not themed progress bar is blue.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Link not working

There are mirrors up in the OP.

If you are downloading straight from your phone, you may need to install astro file manager or something and enable browser downloads under preferences.

Is there any way to have the boot animation take up the whole screen? Everything else its perfect!

Is there any way to have the boot animation take up the whole screen? Everything else its perfect!

I tried every thing I knew to try to get it to take up the whole screen. But when I got it to the image looked stretched and pixelated.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

No worries then. Thanks for the good work! I'll take the quality animation over the screen filling quantity.

Wow. I love how clean it is, but I so wish it was in a nice maroon color. Oh well. Looks like I'll be going with blue for a while. Goodbye Kejar's battery tweak!

Now how do i get the rest of the icons blue....

Is it just me or the included dock icons just TINY.....is there a way to set them to be bigger or something? Mine appear smalll

Last edited:
Looks good. Nice work man!

Nice...

Nice, especially for a small theme. Based on Draya's work, you know its got a solid base! Drayas work is some of the slickest Ive seen yet. To the above poster, if you dont know how to theme & want everything blue, flash Drayas Blue Gingerbread, then flash this one...
Nice Start on this one guys...

iphone_user.jpg

Looks good as a gingerbread honeycomb hybrid theme. I'm hoping for a theme with more of that neon glow around the edges and the honeycomb round battery indicator. Do that and this would be a home run.

Back