[Theme][NewThemeSystem] RaGe V1.0 [by Manigma77]

Manigma77

Reaction score
Updated 12-20 [Theme] RaGe V1.6 [by Manigma77]

UPDATED 12-20

I would like to start off by thanking all themers in this community and others for helping me over the past year so I could bring you something like this.

Sorry, but there are too many people to recognize and thank for all of the images etc. So if you see your work feel free to contact me and I will update the OP asap.

This will theme almost every aspect of your phone, including Launcher Pro, Gmail, Google Voice, Phone, Contacts, Google Talk, Camera, Browser, mms, etc.

Be warned, if you have any of these apps inverted, my theme may overwrite them. This theme is made to be used with the stock apps from the market.

Also, I have not put alot of time into the launcher because I don't use it, so if you don't like what you get either edit it, or delete it out of the zip before applying the theme, then you will be left with the stock.

I have had this theme for the most part for about a year. I have used this theme or varients of it on every rom I have ever used, I have just ported it to work with miui. I feel it is one of the most elaborate themes out there, (my opinion of course) but, due to work I will not get much of a chance to update it so please be very patient in waiting for updates and no eta's will be given. Thanx to the weather, you are getting this theme today. So without Further Adue, I present to you...............

ChangeLog:
V1.1
Removed Font so it will not overwrite your custom font

v1.5 (Bug Fixes)

Charging Reboots (Not fixed in this Version)
Left Battery Unthemed (this is so you can use the super circle battery mod without my theme overwriting it)
Changed Notification Bar Button So it doesn't overlap the text (Can't read text (clear) very well, will have to fix another night)
Cleaned system folder
Cleaned Framework folder
Still not sure what is wrong with launcher (feel free to replace com.android.launcher with one of your choice)

V1.6
Another attempt at fixing Charging Reboots (Credit tp4bama)
Please test and report
Facebook ChatBubble Fixed

RaGe

Download Theme HERE
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/RaGe.zip

Apply THIS http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/RedBar.zip
via MetaMorph for the Red progress Bars.*This also includes a themed LatinIme By The Bowers. You may have to rename LatinIme.apk to LatinImeGoogle.apk to get it to work.

Mods Please forgive me If I have not posted this correctly, feel free to contact me for Changes.

Last edited:
Man this looks nice. I wish I was using MIUI....

sick theme OP, i havent seen you post a theme in awhile, good job. im sure you have posted a few themes but i prolly just over looked it.

Manigma77,
VERY IMPRESSIVE. Sorry to shout, but this is cool. Even tapatalk is themed

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Love it...two things:
1) Tried the metamorph theme, and I got continuous force close errors on boot. I was unable to remedy, so I had to revert.

2) Do you think you could theme the gingerbread keyboard and/or Swype? That would complete this for me perfectly, thanks for all your (and the other unsung heroes) work!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Nice theme. Wish I was using miui. I am currently on UD 2.5 which is great. Any chance we could see it available for that rom?

this theme would be great for a flash through recovery. Its huge! 18mb.

I thought my theme was big. lol

nice detail!:)

nice theme man!

Thank You, That means alot coming from you, I have worked on some fixes for some complaints I have recieved on miui-dev, I will do my best to make theme perfect. See the OP.

Love it...two things:
1) Tried the metamorph theme, and I got continuous force close errors on boot. I was unable to remedy, so I had to revert.

2) Do you think you could theme the gingerbread keyboard and/or Swype? That would complete this for me perfectly, thanks for all your (and the other unsung heroes) work!

I will look at this tomorrow, Below you can see what I get when using the mm. You may also try unzipping the file on your computer then putting the RedBar folder in AndroidThemes on your sd, then go to mm and choose, (pick existing them). Let me know it it works. You may also try redownloading the file. I wil try to fix it for sure tomorrow if it still don't work.

EDIT; Ok, tried to re-zip, may work now, please test, thanx in advance.

Last edited:
First of all, I love your theme! I'm having trouble downloading it in theme manager. I clicked on theme manager and chose this theme and hit ok. The first time I left my phone alone for like 2 hrs and my phone was still applying the theme, it said "please wait". I tried again about hour later and left it alone, checked back in 3 hrs it said the same thing. I know it's a big file but is it supposed to take that long? lol....how long is it supposed to take? i'm on 12.3 btw...

U should definetly upgrade to 12-11, i had the same problem with my theme on 12-3, thats y i never released it but on 12-11 it applies in under a minute.

U should definetly upgrade to 12-11, i had the same problem with my theme on 12-3, thats y i never released it but on 12-11 it applies in under a minute.

Thanks for the quick reply!!! I will definitely do that!!! :)

nice theme, I installed on 12.11. The only problem is that I can't see my fonts on Google Voice texts.

Back