titanium backup

trink08

Reaction score
Anybody know why, when I do a restore with titan bu after flashing ROM, I have to manually install half my apps then it suddenly starts auto installing the rest of my apps and data? I would like to flash more ROMs but its such a pain when restoring my apps and settings.

Not positive, but if I had to guess I'd say that you maybe are setting Google to sync and restore your apps. You may be having to manually install some apps until the pro key gets installed and it starts automatically installing. Just guessing.

Sent from my unlocked GTab 2 running CM10

skennelly said:
Not positive, but if I had to guess I'd say that you maybe are setting Google to sync and restore your apps. You may be having to manually install some apps until the pro key gets installed and it starts automatically installing. Just guessing.

I do set Google to sync and restore but oddly, it never restores them. I have to use titanium for that. What do you mean pro key?

TiBU only auto batch restores if you have purchased the pro version key. Otherwise you have to manually install each app.

Ah OK. Might have to invest then. Thanks for help.

Back