Today is killing me!!!!

Reaction score
So Verizon offered to trade my bionic in for a nexus last Friday. (I have had 4 bionics with headphone jack problems, screen pixels dying, and the latest...a jacked camera.) The phone got here at 9:00 am and the battery (shipped separately) is still not here!!!!!! I get off of work in 80 minutes and counting. No one will be here to receive it for me. C'mon Fed Ex, this thing is burning a hole in my desk!! NEED TO TRY MY NEW TOY SOON. Anyway, what should I do first with this device??? Any suggestions at all. What is your favorite part of your nexus?

I'd unlock/root it. If you're into that sort of thing. ;)

Sorry, should have put besides unlock and root. That is second on my list right after full charge!!!

I would put a screen protector on it. Learned the hard way that the glass on it is not as strong as the og...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I would get a rom to change the softkeys

Sent from Colima,mex echando gasolina en un Pemex

Go right for a rom, I love AOKP with IMOs kernel. AOKP or Gummy will have all the mods you will need to get customized. Most importantly enjoy and learn everything you can as it will make any problems you might encounter super easy to resolve. This phone is beyond awesome.

So Verizon offered to trade my bionic in for a nexus last Friday. (I have had 4 bionics with headphone jack problems, screen pixels dying, and the latest...a jacked camera.) The phone got here at 9:00 am and the battery (shipped separately) is still not here!!!!!! I get off of work in 80 minutes and counting. No one will be here to receive it for me. C'mon Fed Ex, this thing is burning a hole in my desk!! NEED TO TRY MY NEW TOY SOON. Anyway, what should I do first with this device??? Any suggestions at all. What is your favorite part of your nexus?

LOL. I know the feeling, I got my replacement nexus today also. Coming from the bionic, I had 4 bionics! Well of course like you, didn't come with the battery :( I actually went out to verizon to buy a battery.. Well my gf did as a valentines day present lol.. :) Just got home from dinner and about to play with it now!!

i wonder when the impending class action bionic suit is going to occur. i could use $10.

i had 3 boinics lol (actually still trying to sell the third one on ebay. nobody wants it lol)

Battery came yesterday around 4:30. I have to be honest.....this really does blow the bionic away!!! Wow. Very impressed. Only complaint I have so far is that the speaker is a lot weaker than the Bionic. The camera however....I am shocked. Its a lower mp cam and still far better shots than moto. Definitely made the right move!!!!! This thing is crazy! Gonna give it a day or two before unlock and root...just because it is so new.

Yea I am loving my gnex so far!! :) I haven't been able to put it down.. I couldn't help myself and went right into unlocking and rooting it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :)..

Wel I got my gnex 2day but I wasn't able to activate it it would just stay loading and finally stopped and said to restart the phone and I did that another 2 times any idea how I can activate it?

Sent from Colima,mex echando gasolina en un Pemex

Battery came yesterday around 4:30. I have to be honest.....this really does blow the bionic away!!! Wow. Very impressed. Only complaint I have so far is that the speaker is a lot weaker than the Bionic. The camera however....I am shocked. Its a lower mp cam and still far better shots than moto. Definitely made the right move!!!!! This thing is crazy! Gonna give it a day or two before unlock and root...just because it is so new.

speakers are always weaker on thinner phones.

Back