Transparent Contacts and Dialer

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here are the transparent contacts and dialer for the GNex.. I didn't do the Phone (In-Call) because it's just a big picture of the contact you're calling.. no real need.

Anywho, because people use different backgrounds, I made one with white font and one with black font.. other than that, it's stock.. no theming involved.

The White Font Dialer..

The Black Font Dialer...

screen_20111218_1250_1.png screen_20111218_1250.png

Does this do both the contacts app and the contacts in the phone app? The stock has been throwing me off how one is white background and one is black....

Yeah buddy. I got em all

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Here are the transparent contacts and dialer for the GNex.. I didn't do the Phone (In-Call) because it's just a big picture of the contact you're calling.. no real need.

Anywho, because people use different backgrounds, I made one with white font and one with black font.. other than that, it's stock.. no theming involved.

The White Font Dialer..
WTextDialer.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

The Black Font Dialer...
BTextDialer.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

The man is back! Would love to see a screenshot!

Sent from my Untouchable TB using Xparent Tapatalk

hmm.. ya know.. never even occured to me..lol ill add one into the OP

I did a few things to my phone this weekend, this is one of them. Really encouraging if future mods are this easy, and work perfect right out of the box. :rating10:

Yep. Just go into the system>app folder first and rename contacts.apk to contacts.apk.bak and contacts.odex to contacts.odex.bak

That way if an ota update comes you can revert easily and take it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

2THEX... it is.. I made it so I can guarantee that

Its a package deal on the Bionic. In call is all transparent because it isn't setup like the Gnex....

Edit: ... oh yeah, I oly made that for my theme, there isn't a stock one.. Well, you can choose between "A Guiding Light" and EmericanX's "Red Bliss" (he helped me make it) and I believe MastyrMynd put it in his themes.

thank you. and thanks for the donation! much appreciated.

Back