Unclear In Calls

CammedLS3

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just bought a Droid Monday afternoon and I LOVE this phone (coming from an LG Dare). The possibilities are endless except for the fact that when I am in a call, incoming or outgoing - when I talk, I hear myself echo and the voices do not sound "crisp" - at all. I have my in-call volume set as low as possible (I like it that way). What is wrong with my Droid?

Thanks,
Mike

:motdroidvert: kicks :iphone: :censored:

hey Mike, search around these forums.. that has been asked, and if i remember correctly, solved before too.. welcome to the forums!

I searched but I couldnt find anything but doing a ##program and changing the settings. I also read that could "brick" my phone and I dont want to get anywhere close to that possibility.

Is that my only option? I also talked to another person with a Droid and they say they have the same problem? Do all Droids have this 'problem'?

If you just got it they give you a brand new phone within 30 days of buying. I did all the programming and voice privacy stuff. The problem was fixed for me when I just got a new phone, it's not worth the hassle. The silicone case available in the Verizon store is also terrible and covers up the microphone.

I just have a screen protector. I would like to keep my phone - the problem its not a huge concern of mine. I hate getting another phone of the same type because it never feels right, something is always different and I cant get used to it. Im just very picky.

Back