Update today? On ICS leak...

flamewalker

Reaction score
I reset my phone today and it installed an update... I'm on the ICS RC leak... still 4.03. Any one know what it was?

I got nothing today.

This was posted using my Rezound.

You installed the leak previously right? Did this update actuality install or fail?

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I wish I knew... I turned it off to install the screen protector and when I turned it back on it said installing update... must be an update to the rc I guess.

yes on ICS leak for the last week or so. I didn't notice if it was successful... I looked away :/

Really sorry to threadbomb, but I've had this burning question for a while now. Flamewalker, ive noticed your avatar is stylized like a few others around here and other android sites.... What's the deal with that? Did someone make them or were they templates? Ive noticed the same thing with tux the penguin-style avatars on xda... Again sorry for the threadbomb.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Really sorry to threadbomb, but I've had this burning question for a while now. Flamewalker, ive noticed your avatar is stylized like a few others around here and other android sites.... What's the deal with that? Did someone make them or were they templates? Ive noticed the same thing with tux the penguin-style avatars on xda... Again sorry for the threadbomb.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
Faceyourmanga.com

Can someone who also has the leak confirm if their info matches:
Version: 4.03
Software number: 3.11.605.22 710RD
Kernel Version: 3.0.16-g4a9c8a3
htc-kernel@u18000-build-144 #1
Baseband version: 1.22.10.0310r, 1.22.10.0308r
build number: 3.11.605.22 CL339740 release-keys

Update:
http://www.droid-life.com/2012/03/1...wich-build-leaked-now-available-for-download/

My PRI Version is 1.16_002, 2.07_002
PRL: 15109

So it does seem some kind of update took. No idea what it was tho...

Hmm I am not sure what the deal is. I think pri has to do with location? I haven't seen any news about updates for the rezound.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Like I said over at xda I will believe it when I see it. I have lost all hope that manufacturers will update their phones in a timely fashion. Maybe OP is in soak test though?

Like I said over at xda I will believe it when I see it. I have lost all hope that manufacturers will update their phones in a timely fashion. Maybe OP is in soak test though?

Unless by installing the leaked ICS RC candidate, I was automagically enrolled in the soak test... no. I haven't run into any problems or bugs thus far!

Back