Using Beats Audio

Moneymk805

Reaction score
I know the beats don't click on while using google music or pandora. How do I put my itunes playlist on my phone and be able to listen to them with beats on?

I don't have any issues....your using headphones or those earbuds, right? It should kick in automatically with notification on your top bar.

I'm using the ear buds. I guess the first question I should of asked it how can I import my music library to my phone because i've been using the google music cloud thing to stream my music and it the beats don't turn on.

You say you got an itunes library? The most painless way for me was to DL/buy iSyncr and iSyncr Wifi for Android and also DL the client for your PC. Works amazingly well. You can transfer everything over via wireless.

Pretty cool eh.... Only problem is the iTunes protected songs. I think there is a way around that too I just haven't taken time to look into it. Maybe Doubletwist.

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Tapatalk.

But where do you copy music files TO on the Rez? I hooked up mine to my PC and copied about a 1/2 dozen MP3s to the card in the "Media" folder. But when I unmounted it from the PC, there's no music files to play. I looked in the Astro file manager and they don't even show up anywhere. I plug it back into the PC and they're still there in that folder and I can play them on the PC but they're nowhere to be found on the Rez?? Is MP3 the wrong file format??

Back