Verizon Droid and RDP

doccowles

Reaction score
Trying to use Verizon Motorola Droid to login using Remote RDP application. I get to the sign in screen and can enter login and password but it comes back access denied. The server is using Windows Server 2008 standard. We can access server with RDP on laptop and Sprint android phone but not the Verizon Droid. Anyone know the fix for this?

Thanks,
Doc

Last edited:
Trying to use Verizon Motorola Droid to login using Remote RDP application. I get to the sign in screen and can enter login and password but it comes back access denied. The server is using Windows Server 2008 standard. We can access server with RDP on laptop and Sprint android phone but not the Verizon Droid. Anyone know the fix for this?

Thanks,
Doc

The fact that you can actually connect to the server and access the login screen makes me think it's not a carrier issue. Could be that with you running 2008 you may have Network Level Authentication enabled on your server. Check your server's access logs to see why the authentication is being denied. If it is NLA, it may be that the RDP client you installed on your Droid does not support NLA.

Back