Verizon Droid Multi-media Charging Station or Window Mount $20 each - per slickdeals

yay!

Thank you sir! It was ridiculous for them to expect almost fourty for it before, but now... yay!! That's all I can say..

Great find! I just got my order confirmation. Nothing like saving 20 bones!!! :icon_ banana:

I just got the multimedia dock, car mount and car charger from Verizon's website for 49.95 plus free shipping. They are running a bundle special.

Thank you sir! It was ridiculous for them to expect almost fourty for it before, but now... yay!! That's all I can say..
lol almost $40? try almost $30. lol. plus with the ACC20 coupon that's been out forever, no one i know has ever paid retail.

I picked them both up as well and just wanted to share the info. DDRRRROOOOOIIIIDDDD!!! lol

as much as i would like to have the dock...I really dont need it. plus i have a case on my droid. id have to take it off everytime for it to fit in the dock wouldnt i. now to car mount is a good deal....i wish they made a motorcycle mount. I know a lot of people that would be all over that

woah

lol almost $40? try almost $30. lol. plus with the ACC20 coupon that's been out forever, no one i know has ever paid retail.

There were people paying retail? That's so overrated.

yeah, at one point there was a lady on craigslist who had supposedly bought 3 window mounts by accident and tried selling me one for 35. i told her 30, but she said they are going to run out, when i pointed that they'll go down in price, she laughed and said no way...
Guess we just proved her wrong!
Oh and i got the promo code to work, and its not a bundle deal, you can order only one for 20.06.
I got mine!!

yeah, at one point there was a lady on craigslist who had supposedly bought 3 window mounts by accident and tried selling me one for 35. i told her 30, but she said they are going to run out, when i pointed that they'll go down in price, she laughed and said no way...
Oh and i got the promo code to work, and its not a bundle deal, you can order only one for 20.06.
I got mine!!

Verizon is running a bundle deal. You get dock, mount and charger for 49.95.

Y

I got mine!!

Verizon is running a bundle deal. You get dock, mount and charger for 49.95.

Yeah that's still a littlde pricey. The window mount is the only thing really worth it to me.

unless either the DROID35 or ACC20 coupons work with the bundle, it's not worth it. my 25% off gets me the docks for about $22 shipped.

for those wondering if these are worth it; the car mount is great not only for nav, but also video capture and streaming radio.

the home dock is great to keep your phone away from spills, it keeps it upright, gives you an extra charger and is easier to get the charger in/out.

Back