Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Looks like we're getting close...

nexus-retail2-650x487.jpg

Now this is what we have all been waiting for, the arrival of the 4G LTE Galaxy Nexus on Verizon in stores (or at least on their way). Our sources have told us numerous times over the weekend that this Friday (December 9) is looking like the day, so with devices potentially shipping to stores now, we are surely closer than ever.
And how about that packaging? An all-white unmarked box with red interior? Could you be any more subtle? Any chance that the logos are embedded into the box like one the Rezound and are just not seen in this picture? Or are these boxes still needing to be printed on? No idea, but I’m loving it. More pictures after the break.

Source: Droid Life

Stoked maybe I should start saving some money to buy it lol

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

SOOOO ready for this!! Now we just need an official announcement so I know whether I will be sick Thursday or Friday ;)

"*cough-cough* I don't know boss, I ain't feeling too good ... think I may have come down with Nexiritus! Won't be making it in today ... *cough-cough*"

SOOOO ready for this!! Now we just need an official announcement so I know whether I will be sick Thursday or Friday ;)

"*cough-cough* I don't know boss, I ain't feeling too good ... think I may have come down with Nexiritus! Won't be making it in today ... *cough-cough*"
Nexiritis LOL!

If your boss asks for symptoms...good luck with that LOL

Perfect... My wife just gave birth this morning... Boy and girl! I'll be off this whole week and I guess I'll get lost for a while to buy it... :D:D:D

The things we do for gadgets...

Perfect... My wife just gave birth this morning... Boy and girl! I'll be off this whole week and I guess I'll get lost for a while to buy it... :D:D:D

The things we do for gadgets...

DUDE!! CONGRATS!!! You're gonna luv the Nexus ;)

Oh, Congrats on the kiddies too! I am sure they will compete a bit with the Nexus LOL

Hahahaha sounds serious, I might be coming down with it too....

And congrats 305rev! If the rumored date holds true, looks like you'll be holding your 3rd child more LOL!

Bad combo, nexus on Thursday, finals Monday...

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!

Same boat:D

Well, looks like you'll both be flunking this semester :p

I kid, I kid - that does suck!! I feel for you guys. I'll just be skipping work and ignoring my wife and kids the entire weekend LMAO

Well, looks like you'll both be flunking this semester :p

I kid, I kid - that does suck!! I feel for you guys. I'll just be skipping work and ignoring my wife and kids the entire weekend LMAO
C's my friend, C's... LOL!

Back