Verizon’s Black Friday Deals Revealed

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
verizon-black-frida-650x434-550x367.jpg

So you’re wondering what Verizon’s got cooking for the biggest shopping day of the year? According to new evidence by Droid-Life there are some things you might want to take advantage. We’ve got deals on a few of Verizon’s big devices.

The Motorola XOOM can be had for $200. While you might opt for something a bit more “recent” it has finally gotten its 4G upgrade and at this price is a decent offering if you plan on sticking with it for two years.
You can also get the red DROID Incredible 2 for free with a new two-year agreement. Take a look at the rest of Verizon’s supposed deals below, including one we already knew of – double the data on their mobile broadband plans. Without unlimited data as an option you can’t get much better than that.

• Motorola XOOM for $199 on-contract
  • Red DROID Incredible 2 for FREE (Friday only)
  • Double smartphone data still going on ($30 for 4GB)
  • Free activations
  • Sony Xperia Play and LG Enlighten for FREE
  • LG Revolution for $49.99 (Friday only)

Xoom seems like a good deal if you want a contract...I wish I could get a wifi only for that price!

Synack, about your signature. If the Droid Charge is such a terrible phone why are you so eager to replace it with another Samsung phone?

Let's keep it on topic.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Double Data

Is that only for 4G? Looking for a data plan for my daughter and a Rhyme. Can't find anything on Verizonwireless.com

Is that only for 4G? Looking for a data plan for my daughter and a Rhyme. Can't find anything on Verizonwireless.com

Yes, the double data promotion only applies if you are getting a LTE phone.

How awesome would it be for them to keep everything at the current price but allow any existing customers to come in and upgrade at the new 2 year price. Black friday deals all suck this year

How awesome would it be for them to keep everything at the current price but allow any existing customers to come in and upgrade at the new 2 year price. Black friday deals all suck this year

That would be a great deal :)

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

Back