Video Conferencing?

cipperob

Reaction score
First off being my first post I want to say how much I'm loving the Rezound. I'm so glad I didn't make the mistake in getting one of those other two phones I was considering.

Ok, My question is, how do you make video conference calls using the front facing camera on the phone? TIA

I have been trying out a few different apps that work pretty good. Tango and Fring seem to be the best ones out there. I use those because my family members use the iphone and itouch, so this is the only apps that I could fine that works good with there stuff. I havent tried using face time yet with a person that has an android phone yet....Fring seems to work the best for me...

I already had a skype account so I use that app occasionally and it seems to work ok.

First off being my first post I want to say how much I'm loving the Rezound. I'm so glad I didn't make the mistake in getting one of those other two phones I was considering.

Ok, My question is, how do you make video conference calls using the front facing camera on the phone? TIA

Welcome to the forum

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

Skype is good, and so is google talk/ google +. They're more ubiquitous than Fring or Tango.

Thanks for all the help. I'm looking forward to figuring out all the cool things this Rezound can do

Skype is good, and so is google talk/ google +. They're more ubiquitous than Fring or Tango.

Does Google Talk/Google+ work with the iphone/itouch too? Only cause that is what the rest of my family has....thanks

:hail:Tango works on PC, Android 2.1 or higher, Windows Phones, iPhones (3GS and newer), iPod touch fourth-generation and iPads.

Qik will work on both Android and iPhone also.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Skype is one of the more popular cross platform apps to use, but I have a question for anyone using a Rezound and Skype as it MAY not work correctly...

I downloaded Skype on my own Rezound. But when I connect to a video call, it seems to only work in landscape (long) mode. If I hold the phone up as I would normally hold it, they say my video is sideways to them, and theirs is sideways on my screen - it doesn't automatically shift to portrait mode (??). Can't find any settings to fix this... is this a quirk with this phone?

Back