Voice recognition in Samsung Notes

Mossike

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S Ultra
Hi,

When I try to transcript voice to text in Samsung Notes, nothing happens (it stays at 0 %)..

What to do ?

Best regards,

Mario

Yes, see attached screen recording :
I don't see an attachment but just double check that you're on the latest update of the voice recorder app and as well as checking to make sure you have given the app permissions necessary also you can clear the app cache and see if it works properly and that last resort clear the app data. Have you used the app before and if so did the problem just start recent?
5aba9ca6d91c871302e448eac7e90220.jpg

It's the latest version of voice recorder.
Cache is emptied.
Permissions are well set.
It's the first time I use this app.

I have noticed that transcription only takes place in Dutch language, which is not yet supported ?

However, I've tried an English spoken recording, but still nothing happens (always 0 %)

It's the latest version of voice recorder.
Cache is emptied.
Permissions are well set.
It's the first time I use this app.

I have noticed that transcription only takes place in Dutch language, which is not yet supported ?

However, I've tried an English spoken recording, but still nothing happens (always 0 %)
Maybe try to clear the app data although you haven't used it. I've tested on my phone in English with no issues it was able to transcribe my voice testing note

Maybe try to clear the app data although you haven't used it. I've tested on my phone in English with no issues it was able to transcribe my voice testing note
Did that : problem persists.

Hmm maybe try to roll back to a previous version, can't think of what else to do

Suddenly it works but only in English, no Dutch..

I've read that Dutch language will be coming end of this year.

Looking forward to it !

Anyways, thank you very much to trying to help me đź‘Ť

Suddenly it works but only in English, no Dutch..

I've read that Dutch language will be coming end of this year.

Looking forward to it !

Anyways, thank you very much to trying to help me

Happy to hear it. And hopefully smooth sailing the rest of the way

Back