Voice Search force closing

jjc103

Reaction score
Earlier today my voice search stopped working. just did nothing. After about 2 hours for no apparent reason it started working but now it stopped again but its different now it tells me that" the Application Voice Search (process com.google.android.voicesearch) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Any help greatly appreciated.

That happened to me too earlier, but all is well now again. Everything seems back to normal for me.

I'm actually experiencing the same thing right now. I've used it before and it worked fine but all of a sudden..... hmm maybe I'll just let it go and check it again in the morning.

Mine was not working earlier and now it is fine...
Pretty sure it has something to do with the Google servers that interpret the speech seeing as multiple users experienced this around the same time

Are you using stock Home screens? When I was using Home++, Panda, GDE, etc. randomly different programs would FC for no reason. I can tell you that it doesn't happen on the stock screen. I went back to it about 2 weeks ago and the FC's of anything are virtually gone completely. Just throwing this idea out there for you.

I just had this problem and it is easily fixed by a battery pull.... atleast it worked for me

Back